Join The Dots has been designed as a diagnosis and advisory service. We will carry out an in-depth consultation at which we aim to identify the necessary specific, important information regarding your complaint at the same time as establishing a view of your whole health. This detailed assessment, which includes other tests or x-rays that you may have already had through other health care practitioners, enables us to provide you a working diagnosis and we can start to formulate a tailored plan to address your needs.
As part of this service we also offer a ‘Whole Health MOT’ consisting of blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), heart rate, postural assessment, movement screen, range of motion testing, orthopaedic testing, neurological assessment (nerve testing) and, where indicated, a physical examination of the abdomen and organ structures.
Using the above information and a lifestyle questionnaire, we will also calculate a “wellness score” providing you with a measurable marker of overall wellbeing and health.
All of these assessments enable us to create an ongoing, tailor made health improvement plan which will include lifestyle coaching. This plan, which will be presented as a “report of findings” (ROF) in a one-on-one meeting with a chiropractor, will include:
- What is wrong and (where possible) a diagnosis given
- A suggested plan of management including:
- Dos and don’ts
- Who or what specialists the client may need to see / seek help from and a list of contact details if not provided by Align
- Details on any further tests required to complete the clinical picture and ascertain an affirmative diagnosis. Support in organising this, for example letters to relevant departments such as GPs, hospital departments or arranging private x-rays / MRIs
- Onward referral letters if required
- Advice on options for ongoing management
- Detailed information or links to learn more about the diagnosis
- Details on in-house services that Align offers that will help with ongoing management / rehabilitation, along with any offers or discounts that are applicable.